Tuesday 4 August 2015

Buying Ford Puma - Buying Guide and Common Faults

Almost 15 years after I first test drove one, I've finally bought myself a Ford Puma! By waiting 15 years I've also saved a huge amount of depreciation as it only cost me £500 compared to around £10,000 back in 2000!

There are a few common faults with the Ford Puma and this one has (or has had) most of them! Rusty rear wheel arches, molten steering wheel, parcel shelf falling into boot, heater valve failure and rear axle bushes deteriorated. Fortunately the rest of the car is great with low mileage and a comprehensive history file. First job is to give the Puma a full service and replace the exhaust as it was flagged as advisory on the last MOT.


Ford Puma Buying Guide
Ford Puma Buying Guide


Ford Puma Buying Guide
Ford Puma Interior - Buying Guide

Ford Puma Cloth seats


Ford Puma interior space
Ford Puma interior space

No comments:

Post a Comment